YMCA Basketball Participant,
This is to confirm that you are registered for Basketball at the CLEVELAND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA. I want to personally thank you for registering for one of our youth sports at the Y. We are excited to have you in our program and look forward to helping your child have fun and develop skills.
I also want to provide you with my contact information in case you have any questions or concerns. As you can imagine there will be times at which games or practices get canceled and/or delayed and we need to communicate quickly with parents. If you have another email other than the one you used to register, please send email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name so that we can add it to the one we have on file for you.
The CLEVELAND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA has switched to a YMCA All Sport Jersey for Youth Sports. This Reversible Moisture Management Uniform will be used as the team uniforms for all CLEVELAND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA Leagues, switching from the previous cotton t shirts. There will be an additional cost for the uniform. If you have registered online you will need to come in to the Y to buy your jersey before the first practice.
Also, it is helpful for us if you would:
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Be familiar with Quickscores
- Get our mobile app (Cleveland County Family YMCA, Norman, OK on iphone and android)
- Have our number in your phone (405.364.9622)
These are all forms of communication in which we will post delays and cancellations if those situations arise.
Some other important information for you to have:
- Coaches meeting will be December 13th at 6:00pm
- Academy shop day on Saturday, December 16 (10am-2pm)
- The practices will start the week of December 18th.
- The first games will be played on January 20th.
- The last games will be played on March 10th.
Thanks again for participating in basketball at the Y!
Healthy Living Coordinator