Bringing a Guest
- Members MUST be at least 16 years of age to bring a guest into the facility.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member.
- GUESTS 12-15 years old must be accompanied by a member 16 years or older.
- GUESTS under 12 years old must be accompanied by a member 18 years or older.
- There is a limit of 2 guests per member per visit.
- Each membership unit* receives 6 free guest passes per year.
- Members pay a $5 fee for each guest after their 6 guest passes have been used.
- Guests may visit the YMCA 3 times with a member on a free or paid guest pass.
- After the 3rd visit, guests must pay a $10 fee per visit and all other guest policies apply.
- Guests must have a current photo ID and complete a Guest Information Form.
- No basketball guests during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday (5:30 am-7:30 am) (11:30 am-1:30 pm) (4:30 pm-7:30 pm)
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO DAY PASSES.
*A membership unit includes a family membership. If there are four family members, the entire family membership unit receives six guest passes for the year. Guest passes are issued per unit, not per person.