Home School Physical Education
Fall Semester 2019
Encourage your children to have an active lifestyle through physical fitness.
Home School P.E. is a fitness class designed specifically for children who learn at home. We will play games, do creative and challenging activities and get fit while having fun as they grow in spirit, mind and body.
Children ages 5 to 12 who are home schooled
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM. We follow the NPS 2019-2020 Calendar and will have a total of 25 sessions.
• September Dates: 3,5,10,12,17,19,24,26
• October Dates: 8,15,17,22,24,29,31 (No program October 10/fall break)
• November Dates: 5,7,12,14,19,21 (No program Thanksgiving week)
• December Dates: 3,5,10,12 (December 12 is the end of fall semester)
Registration is open at the Member Information Center and payment is due upon registration.
Norman Y Members: $125 per child
All Others: $250 per child
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
All payments must be paid in advance. If you register after the semester begins, you will be pro-rated ($5 per session for Norman Y Members and $10 per session for all others.) Refunds are only given if we cancel the program or if the child has a medical condition that keeps them from attending the remainder of the semester.
Justin Noel - Healthy Living Director
(405) 364-9622 Ext. 166 or Noel@YMCANorman.org