REGISTRATION FOR 2019-2020 SCHOOL’S OUT CAMP STARTS JULY 1.
This program devotes an entire day to fun and recreation when children have scheduled days off school. Activities include theme days, crafts, swimming and field trips. Campers only need a sack lunch, swimsuit and towel. We take care of the rest!
School’s Out Camp is for any students enrolled in Pre-K through 12th grade at Norman Public Schools.
Camp dates correspond with most non-school days.
Times: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Scheduled Activities: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Norman Y Members - $35 per day per child
All Others - $45 per day per child
Jonna Scherschligt - Youth Development Coordinator
405-364-9622 Ext. 116 - Jonna@ymcaorman.org
Fill out the registration packet and emergency contact form. Turn it into the Member Information Center with a copy of your child’s current immunization records and a non-refundable $30 registration fee.
2019-2020 SCHOOL’S OUT CAMP DATES
Day Camp Notes
• A $5 fee is assessed if you are late picking up your child, plus $1 for every minute after the pickup deadline of 6:00 pm.
• School’s Out camp is registered by weekly sessions with a discount of $5 per week for a second child.
• Registration and payment must be made by the Wednesday prior to the week your child will be attending.
• Late registration is available through the Friday prior to the week of attendance, however a $10 late charge will be assessed.
• If minimum registration numbers are not met 5 business days prior to the beginning date of SOC, you will be notified of its cancellation and a full refund or credit will be issued.