Dear YMCA Soccer Participant,
This is to confirm that you are registered for Soccer at the CLEVELAND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA. I want to personally thank you for registering for this program. We are excited to have you and look forward to helping your child have fun and develop their skills.
I also want to provide you with my contact information in case you have any questions or concerns. As you can imagine, there will be times at which games or practices get canceled and/or delayed and we need to communicate quickly with parents. If you have another email other than the one you used to register, please send it to me, with your child’s name so that we can add it to the one we have on file for you.
The CLEVELAND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA has switched to a YMCA All Sport Jersey for Youth Sports. This Reversible Moisture Management Uniform will be used as the team uniform for all CLEVELAND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA Leagues, switching from the previous cotton t shirts. There will be an additional cost for the uniform. If you have registered online you will need to come in to the Y to buy your jersey before the first practice.
All dates are subject to change.
Coaches Meeting: August 13 @ 6:00 PM
Practice starts August 26
• CCFYMCA Jersey
• Shin Guards
• Closed Toe Athletic Shoes
• Rubber Molded Cleats Allowed. No Metal Baseball Cleats.
• If you have not heard from a coach by August 18, please call the YMCA at (405) 364-9622
• All players will receive an end of the season medal. Coaches will pass them out at/after the final game.
• Practices will be on the day and time you signed up for.
Practice Example: If you signed up on Monday at 7:15 PM, you will have practice every Monday at 7:15 PM.
• Coaches will have final say on canceling practice for anything other than weather.
If your game is moved to the same day as practice, the games will over power practice.
• You are not required to wear your jersey for practice but you are more than welcome to do so.
• The home team will be on top of the schedule and will wear a red jersey. The away team will be on the bottom
of the schedule and will wear a blue jersey.
• Games will be played at the CCFYMCA on the east side of the facility.
• Please bring water or something to stay hydrated.
• Park in the parking lot only and do not park on the side of the fields
Thanks again for participating in Soccer at the Y!
Justin Noel - Healthy Living Director
(405) 364-9622 EXT 166 or email@example.com