Dear YMCA Track Participant,
This is to confirm that you are registered for Track at the CLEVELAND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA. I want to personally thank you for registering for this program. We are excited to have you and look forward to helping your child have fun and develop their skills.
I also want to provide you with my contact information in case you have any questions or concerns. As you can imagine, there will be times when meets get canceled and/or delayed and we need to communicate quickly with parents. If you have another email other than the one you used to register, please send it to me, with your child’s name so that we can add it to the one we have on file for you.
The CLEVELAND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA has switched to a YMCA All Sport Jersey for Youth Sports. This Reversible Moisture Management Uniform will be used as the team uniform for all CLEVELAND COUNTY FAMILY YMCA Leagues, switching from the previous cotton t shirts. There will be an additional cost for the uniform. If you have registered online you will need to come in to the Y to buy your jersey before the first practice.
• Practice Starts the week of March 11
• Practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Track Meets: Check in at 12:45 PM
• Start: Sunday, March 31
• End: Sunday, April 28
• Logs are due the first Tuesday of every week
• CCFYMCA Jersey
• Closed Toe Athletic Shoes
• All players will receive an end of the season medal. Coaches will pass them out at/after the final meet.
• Practices are Tuesdays & Thursdays and start the week of March 11.
• You are not required to wear your jersey for practice but you are more than welcome to do so.
• Please bring water or something to stay hydrated.
• You may wear any color jersey to track meets.
Thanks again for participating in Track at the Y!
Justin Noel - Healthy Living Director
(405) 364-9622 EXT 166 or email@example.com